Content

Have suggestions for how we can improve Hulu? Share them here, or vote for the ideas you like best. Come join the discussion.

Your default user name will be the name associated with your Hulu account. You can always change your user name in your UserVoice settings.

How can we improve Hulu?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Virtual Reality & 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Live HULU viewing devices

I would like to be able to view live HULU using my iPad connected to my television via hdmi cable. I can view the streaming shows but not live.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Virtual Reality & 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Audio Only for Background Listening of News/ TV

In the section where you can select the display mode- 720p etc - Please add an audio only mode so that we can listen to programs in the background while we work in other apps such as email, browsing, etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Virtual Reality & 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base