Experience

Have suggestions for how we can improve Hulu? Share them here, or vote for the ideas you like best. Come join the discussion.

Your default user name will be the name associated with your Hulu account. You can always change your user name in your UserVoice settings.

How can we improve Hulu?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lower the DVR Upgrade Price

Make the 200 hour DVR upgrade include the commercial free viewing of on demand content and lower the upgrade cost to $10. So, 39.99+10.00, 49.99 for 200 hours of commercial free/skipping DVR (vs the too steep 58.99).

Better yet, at least compete with the included and unlimited DVR of Vue and YouTube TV. The $15 upgrade cost for 200 hours of DVR space on top of the $39.99 base price is just a bit too steep. If you don't change this, the market will.... eventually.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Sign Up  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hulu Live Rollout Cramming

I am FURIOUS wirh Hulu & about to unsubscribe. I already pay for the service, yet my Roku Hulu interface will only allow me to access it by "Starting My Free Trial". What free trial? I'm paying already! I can't sign into my account on the internet either to access customer service so that I can clarify what this is about & what my financial liability is. HEAR ME HULU: THERE IS NOTHING THAT YOU CAN OFFER ME THAT IS WORTH SIGNING UP BLINDLY FOR OR BEING CRAMMED INTO. FIX THIS OR I'M OUT

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sign Up  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I might as well have cable

I can't believe I posted something and it has mysteriously disappeared. Anyway, this is my second time posting this, but there are 5 people living in my house, and all of us watch different things. I am on the no commercial plan, and I do not care about live TV at all. Why should I have to pay almost 70 dollars for unlimited screens when all I want is the unlimited screens? I can get regular cable for those prices and watch the shows that I want as they come on.Even Netflix has an option for 4 screens at a…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Notice of Subscription limitations before confirming new subscription

Hulu should let subscribers know upfront what limitations their subscription will have if they pay through any device other than the HULU website. ie, no commercial free subscription for accounts paid through Amazon.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Give Hulu Live different package options at different rates.

Hulu's competitors have different channel packages to choose from at different rates. Not set at one price. It's ridiculous that it's about 600 dollars a year to get hulu Live with DVR upgrades and no commercials on demand.

Example is that SlingTV has a $25 a month package but extra sports channels are priced at 10 extra. This includes DVR.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. HULU LIVE FOR CELLULAR INTERNET CUSTOMERS

I was very excited to sign up for HULU LIVE.

Had anticipated it for a couple of months.

Cancelled my SlingTV account.

Bummed it wasn't on ROKU yet but so excited decided I'd do it anyway.

Says I'm not in home location.

You see, I live in the country. We don't have wired internet options. So we have internet via a T-Mobile WIFI router.

It connects to the internet just like any wired router.

But Hulu won't let me use it.

I even was able to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Tell us what we can actually watch LiveTV on.

I signed up for the free trial of LiveTV, thinking that I could use my Android phone and iPod Touch to send my channel selection to the Chromecast. Turns out you have to search Google for three days to find out you need a completely different iOS app to even use the Live TV feature. After finally finding that new app, I find out that the "Supported iPod Touch" isn't supported. Not unless you run out to the store and buy the newest version (which I never even knew was out) for a minimum of $200. Sorry, but I thought…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sign Up  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. My subsciption is on hold. How about I DON'T have to resume it and pay nine bucks to manage add-ons?!

Allow add-on management on an account that has a subscription hold. WTF! You want me to resume my service, pay nine bucks, just so I can add or remove things in the interim?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Update the Compare Beta to Original Hulu page

I'm looking at the compare plans pop-up and trying to decide whether to join the Live experience. Apparent problem, every item on the "Live TV" list is checked as is every item on "Original."
    It looks like I have access to the DVR Cloud and every other benefit now?
    I'm not sure if I actually do or not since this is Beta but I haven't altered my plan. As listed, there doesn't seem to be a "Benefit" or "Advantage" in the upgrade.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Dont send emails to user if you are not truley giving free trails

So Hulu sends out emails to come back for a 30 day trail. i signed up and got charged. Spoke to a rep and they said its for people that have been gone for 12 months. The emails do not say that. Very misleading. I probably would not have resigned up if that was the case. The rep says everyone gets those email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base