Experience

Have suggestions for how we can improve Hulu? Share them here, or vote for the ideas you like best. Come join the discussion.

Your default user name will be the name associated with your Hulu account. You can always change your user name in your UserVoice settings.

How can we improve Hulu?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 139 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

27 comments  ·  Device Setup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Live TV on Samsung Smart TV asap

Live TV functionality needs to be added to Samsung Smart TVs.
    I had to cancel my Live TV subscription until that is available.

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Device Setup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New Amazon Fire TV Update Worst User Experience of Any Streaming Service In Industry

I absolutely hate the new fire tv update. All my friends and family hate it too. The organization of the shows is archaic now. When I click on continue watching the page with all the episodes doesn't come up there's no return to series buttons anywhere and the text is so ridiculous hard to read now. It's nice the text is bigger, but it's the same color as the background and in the cases it isn't it's such a light grey you can't make it out. The colors are way too much. You need one solid background not the changing…

35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Device Setup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Roku and PS4

I have been a subscriber of Hulu from the beginning. I wa so excited for the Live TV!! Then I found out that it didn't make a bit of difference to you that I have been a loyal customer for YEARS. Because I wasn't using your chosen devices. Have a deal with Microsoft or something? I have used our PS3, PS4, and Roku to watch Hulu. Now with the service I was so anxiously anticipating, I am left out in the cold. Thanks a lot, Hulu.

28 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Device Setup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Let us watch Hulu on AT LEAST 2 Devices!!!!

This is an annoyance to households with more than two people that want to watch different hulu shows. My husband and i own a business, our main source of entertainment is watching Hulu. At the end of a long work day we sometimes want to watch different shows on our computers. We never can. I feel this service should allow that, so strange that this day and age you cannot. It would be beneficial to SO MANY people!! Take for example a family with kids, maybe one is younger and one older... they are different age groups for shows. The…

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ETA On Live TV for Firestick!

I have 3 Firesticks and just "unplugged" from cable company thinking that Live TV was going to be available and it's not! I only have 2 XBox One's and I do not think the kids want mom piling up with them to watch the news!

When can we expect Live TV being available?

Impatiently waiting!!!

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Device Setup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New Hulu is CRAP Old Hulu is better! I feel like cancelling my subscription!!!

Put Hulu back the way it was! No one asked for this new change. It is not user friendly. It is frustrating to use. Listen to your customers and change it back or give the option to choose the old style or new!!! I don't want to cancel my subscription, but maybe I should. Maybe if enough people cancel their subscription you will get the hint that this new Hulu is garbage!!! I am not happy at all!!! CHANGE HULU BACK!!!

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Device Setup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Respect our Data

Respect those of us watching Hulu on devices with data limits and give us an option to ONLY watch video on Wi-Fi connections. I fell asleep watching one of my shows at home on my Wi-Fi, but during the night my router disconnected and my phone never re-established a good connection. As a result, Hulu continued to stream my show....using up an entire month's worth of data in a single night. It's the 12th now, and I have the whole rest of the month with NO data. The app should provide a setting so I can choose whether or not…

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make your app work again so I and many many others won't have to go buy another TV or cancel our subscriptions. I have a Visio model E22VL

Your new app doesn't work on older Visio smart TV's. My Netflix app and all the other apps I use still work. I'm sixty and have been in IS all my life. I would NEVER release an app that makes the product I sell obsolete on older equipment. It shows a complete lack of concern on your part. The person responsible for this needs to find another job. Roll Back the Visio TV app!

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. My Stuff

"My Stuff" is a great concept. Its simple, allows viewer to let Hulu know the types of TV they like to watch. Gives Hulu info on preferred genres for recommendations, and INITIALLY in the Alpha automatically added those shows to DVR.

Now I know when something like "The Simpsons" which aires 48 episodes a day 5 days a week is added to "My Stuff" it can cause DVR overload. SO instead of removing shows in My Stuff from the DVR list all together keep "My Stuff" shows to once again DEFAULT to DVR, then allow users to OPT OUT of…

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Setup errors need to be addressed in Android

I get to the setup screen to Add my favorites to My Stuff and get an error message "We're having trouble loading this right now. Check your internet connection and try again. Error code: 500." This message has repeated since I created my account. Please advise what I need to do to correct it.

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Device Setup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'd like to have the shows I watched regularly show back up when I first open my app like they used to.

The shows I watched on a regular basis used to come up first when a new episode was out.... It would be at the top of my list and I never used to have to dig to find it. There also use to be a section that showed the hottest and top trending episodes. I want and need that back in my life with easier access. It helped me find new shows to watch. The app also feels claustrophobic and disorganized. When people watch TV, they don't want it to be so confusing and overwhelming after a long day at…

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hulu and Tivo

What is it going to take for Hulu and Tivo to work better together? My Tivo Bolt is running an antiquated version of the software. There are no profiles, and HBO is not available. It freezes often - a well known issue that many others complain about. I just finished a chat with Hulu support and the finger's pointing at Tivo. Tivo points at Hulu for not updating the application. Can't something be done to solve this? It is very frustrating!

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. GO BACK TO THE OLD VERSION OF HULU.... AND FIRE WHOEVER APPROVED OF THIS NEW VERSION!!!!

FIRE ALL OF YOUR DEVELOPERS WHO APPROVED OF NEW FIRE STICK UPDATE.... GO BACK TO OLD VERSION THANKS

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Custom playlist / watch list

Would be nice for you to bring back Custom Playlists. It really is a popular feature. PLEASE!

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hulu on Sharp Smart TV

I didnt buy a new tv with the intention of not being able to watch my shows on it. Get with the program hulu, youre starting to lose the market!

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?