Experience

Have suggestions for how we can improve Hulu? Share them here, or vote for the ideas you like best. Come join the discussion.

Your default user name will be the name associated with your Hulu account. You can always change your user name in your UserVoice settings.

How can we improve Hulu?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Viewing on Multiple Screens

Each profile should be able to watch at the same time, otherwise what is the point? I provide hulu to my whole household and we all stream on several devices. I mean I'm willing to pay more for like an upgraded plan that includes multiple screens

172 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

30 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Wondering why Roku is not yet enabled with Profiles

I saw the Help article on Profiles & there are a lot of devices listed but no availability yet for Roku, which is a major player in the streaming device world. Please make this feature available for those of us who watch Hulu via Roku TCL TVs or standalone Roku boxes! Thanks!

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 60 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Settings

Once a profile has been set up, there is no way to modify profile without deleting. You should be able to make changes to profile settings.

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I only have one profile, quit asking me which profile is watching!

I only have one profile, quit asking me which profile is watching! It is always the same one, there is no other profile!

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Profile selection should be available PRODUCT WIDE on all Hulu applications.

Profile selection should be available PRODUCT WIDE with all Hulu applications. Namely the Windows 10 Store app and Roku.
    I have a Microsoft account for my child with the appropriate account limitations for their age. This means they log into Windows 10 with their own (limited/restricted) account. When running the Windows 10 Hulu app and logging in, my adult Hulu account is presented with no way of using the kids content restricted Hulu profile I've created for them. This exact same issue applies to the Roku we have connected to our main living room television.

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Logging on

When you click on hulu app, the first thing it should ask is to click which profile to choose from if there are more than one profile set up. It is cumbersome to be in one profile, then have to navigate to switch profiles. It makes the idea of profiles far more difficult.

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More than one device

I have a 4 yr old an me an my daughter watch different shows but cant stream on more than one device. This feature is stupid. I dont want the ad ons With multiple devices. It was for 3 days we. Have hulu so we dont have cable!!!!!!!

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Folders or Tags for stuff in my watchlist

I want to have folders or tags of some kind so that I can group and sort the stuff that is my to watch list. I have a rather large watchlist and I hate scrolling through everything when on mobile. Instead, I would just like to be able to categorize the stuff in my to watch list (like I can on Youtube) so that I can have a list of cooking shows, my anime, must watch, and shows to watch when bored or in need of background noise.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Profiles on Android TV (Asus Nexus Player)

PLEASE update the android TV app so that I can select profiles there. It has been months now and I can't do this. It makes it feel like there was no point to setting up these profiles if I can't use them.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Choosing Favorites

During the creation of profiles I skipped the step about selecting favorites. I thought I could go back later to make those selections after I had a chance to peruse through the HULU GUI. If you can go back and select favorites, I have not figured out how... Anyone know how to do this without having to create a new profile?

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The primary feature of profiles should be removing GENRES you are not interested in, vs. every existing example.

It's very frustrating that HULU profiles and browsing are 98% what you want me to consider, and 2% of what I'm trying to discover or do. That's the OPPOSITE of profiling. Please shift your focus from suggesting, to helping us discover and manage what we're interested in. Your claim is utterly false that the more I watch the better my recommendations will be. That is nothing short of LYING. You keep shoving things in my face from genres I am STRONGLY against.after years of hundreds of "not interested" clicks. UBER-FAIL!!!!

• We should be able to permanently remove any genre,…

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Profiles switching for all devices

Hi! I can imagine you are already working on this. However, I think that there has to be OR needs to be a quick fix for the fact that some devices don't allow users to sign-in to the correct profiles- in fact it doesnt even have the option! It makes shows unrelated to the main profile user pop up as recommendations that the viewer isn't interested in. Worst of all, users who's devices cannot sign into a specific profile can mess up another's saved place in a show. Make it a default for Hulu to have a "Select Profile" before…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Move from My Stuff on one profile to another profile.

Now that Profiles have been introduced, there should be a way to move My Stuff content and viewing history to delegated Profiles; since Hulu accounts were essentially one Profile before.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please update the Kindle Fire tablet app to support profiles

Please add access to profiles for the Kindle Fire tablet app. For months I've had profiles on my Android phone, but can't access it on my tablet.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Cannot remove a profile on the AppletvOS version.

You are not able to remove a profile with the AppletvOS version, but you are able to with the iOS version.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Choose which profile should be the master profile

I let a friend of mine stay with me and now my profile is junked up with all the stuff they like to watch. I got tired real quick of trying to delete their stuff out so I decided to create a new profile for me. However I want to make this the master profile and delete my original one but I couldn't. Can you please add this feature to Hulu. We should be able to choose which profile should be the master. If you can't add this feature can you at least give us the ability to run through…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Profiles to Smart TVs and watch simultaneously...

The majority of people stream from either their smart TV or a streaming device (Apple TV, Roku...) so doesn't it make sense to have profiles as an option on these devices!?? So then my family members can watch their shows on their device simultaneously and have it personalized to only the shows they watch. If you need to know the perfect way how to do this, then refer to NETFLIX!!

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base