Experience

Have suggestions for how we can improve Hulu? Share them here, or vote for the ideas you like best. Come join the discussion.

Your default user name will be the name associated with your Hulu account. You can always change your user name in your UserVoice settings.

How can we improve Hulu?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Blocking Shows

I would like the option to block shows from my account.

36 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Parental Controls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. age range

There should be an age range for the profile with kids instead of you deciding what my child should be able to watch.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Parental Controls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Autoplay child

I hit the end of the Wiggles and Hulu decided the next show it would autoplay was Rick and Morty, which is a great show but not what I want my toddler watching obviously. I want autoplay, but I want more control, or Hulu should have autoplay go to a related show instead of anything I might be interested in.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Kid's Autoplay Toggle

Please give us the option to turn Autoplay off for our kid's profile. Currently there is no option in settings like the adult profile and no option in the settings during playback for any profile.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow Kids profiles to specify an age range for content

If a profile is flagged for "Kids", parents should be able to select (multi-select) age ranges for appropriate content. E.g. 2 and under, 3-4, 5-7, 8-12. You already have content sorted this way so it's just a matter of being able to limit what children can access based on what parents feel is appropriate. Today, a 3 year old can access something that may be a cartoon but is not at all appropriate for that child's age.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base