Experience

Have suggestions for how we can improve Hulu? Share them here, or vote for the ideas you like best. The goal of our UserVoice community is to collect specific viewer suggestions for our product management team to consider in the future. With that in mind, please take note of the following guidelines:

• KEEP IT CLEAN: Please help us keep the integrity of our community. Posts with profanity, threats, and other disrespectful behavior will be deleted. Same goes for posts with any personally identifiable information, such as email address or phone number.
  • KEEP IT ORIGINAL: Before posting, please check the forum to see if someone else has already submitted a similar idea. If so, show them some support! Suggestions without unique ideas will be merged into an existing one.
  • KEEP IT SIMPLE: Due to the nature of UserVoice’s analytics tool, it’s important that the suggestions we get contain only one idea per post. Posts with multiple ideas will be merged into the suggestion most similar.

Please Note: Your default user name will be the name associated with your Hulu account. You can always change your user name in your UserVoice settings.

How can we improve Hulu?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Samsung and Live TV

Please add Samsung to allow me to watch Hulu live, which I pay for but can’t watch. I’m very disappointed.

580 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

170 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to announce that the new Hulu experience and Hulu with Live TV are available on 2017 Samsung Smart TVs. Hulu’s new experience and Live TV service are also currently supported on Apple TV (4th gen.), Amazon Fire TV devices, Roku devices, Xbox One, iOS and Android mobile devices, Nintendo Switch and Chromecast. We will continue to rollout to more devices soon but in the meantime, please go to https://help.hulu.com/en-us/supported-devices for more information about what devices currently support the new Hulu experience. Thanks again.

2. Support Airplay and HDMI

I'm super frustrated and you will likely be losing my business

I am out of town for work for several months and staying with family who have a terrible satellite internet connection. Streaming services do not work over this connection, so I need to use my mobile hotspot when watching TV on their Apple TV. But Hulu does not support mobile hot spots...or Airplay...or HDMI.

Sure, I could watch TV on my phone, but I want to watch on my family's big 72" TV and Hulu has made it impossible for no obvious or good reason. Netflix works fine. HBO…

364 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  153 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 228 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  7 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make Live TV available on LG smart TVs

Would love if the native LG smart tv app was upgraded to support Live TV

236 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  68 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Multiple devices

Please allow people who do not want live TV to watch things on multiple devices at the same time. I have a three year old and I shouldn't have to buy a second account so he can watch what he wants while I watch mine. This is very angering and although I have been a huge fan of Hulu over the years, this has me on the fence about your service and I don't know if I want to continue to support this company. I don't want live TV don't force it on me I will leave.

56 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  11 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring Live TV to Older Samsung TV Models (2016 and earlier)

I Just purchased a 2016 model (made in 2017) a few months ago and sad to see Live TV isn't supported yet, only on Tizen models. Please bring this to earlier models so I don't have to use Sling.

71 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  9 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Update the Android TV (specifically Shield) app already

It's not worth keeping this subscription past the free trial if I can't even use it on my TV. The Android TV app hasn't been updated in ages.

55 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  17 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. HULU Live on VIZIO Smart TV

Please add HULU live to VIZIO smart tv's.

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Live tv should be available for Nvidia Shield ASAP.

Switched to Nvidia Shield from Fire TV and found out Hulu Live TV does not work on it. I want to continue getting Hulu Live TV, but it seems I won't be able to now. Hope it is supported very soon.

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  13 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. change your interface back to the previous version as quickly as possible before your customers seek content other places.

Differentiating your interface from Netflix and Redbox and providing a lesser interface is not only a bad idea, but will cause you to lose market share. Please revert back to the previous interface or at the very minimum provide the customers with a choice to go back, in their profile settings

71 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Right Now  ·  8 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. add to PS4 and PS3

put the Live TV on the PS4 and the PS3

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Right Now  ·  2 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Upgrade the Hulu app on Sony HDTV for live streaming please

I have a newer Sony 4K LED and have the Hulu app but no streaming live tv option. Have PS vue and sling and they work great.

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  10 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hisense Smart TV

My new Hisense Smart TV comes with all of the most popular apps except NO HULU! Why is this? As a Hulu customer I would like to be able to use my account on my new TV but it did not come loaded with the TV nor is there any way to add the app that I can find. Please make Hulu available for Hisense Smart TV's as soon as possible!

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. PS4

Please allow PS4 for Hulu Live, it’s very inconvenient to want to keep the service when multiple devices have to be used

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Right Now  ·  1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Go back to the previous interface

We have a roku and the hulu app is difficult to navigate, not intuitive, and basically one of the most unfriendly user interfaces possible. If you wanted to punish your customers, this is how you would do it. Seriously considering an alternative streaming service.

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Right Now  ·  5 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bring back the old app designs (apple tv & roku). New design sucks and is unuseable.

Bring back the old app design. There was nothing wrong with it. The new design is horrible and impossible to use. I hate it and will be canceling my account.

36 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Right Now  ·  4 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Live tv brought to the vizio smart tv hulu built in app and to PlayStation 3!!

I only have Vizio smart TVS in my home as well as a PlayStation 3. It's a pain having to Chromecast our phones in order to watch live tv via Hulu! At 40$ a month it would be nice to have the live option on At least one of either the vizio built in app or the playstion 3. I really like the new live hulu tv experience I just wish I didn't have to tie my phone up in order to watch it at home when I have smart TVS and PlayStation. X-box and apple smart tvs provides it..…

34 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Working On It  ·  5 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hulu live for earlier Apple TV.

Hulu live on earlier Apple TV please

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Windows 10 app needs updated with profiles and live TV

The app in the Windows store is outdated. Needs profiles and live TV.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base