Experience

Have suggestions for how we can improve Hulu? Share them here, or vote for the ideas you like best. The goal of our UserVoice community is to collect specific viewer suggestions for our product management team to consider in the future. With that in mind, please take note of the following guidelines:

• KEEP IT CLEAN: Please help us keep the integrity of our community. Posts with profanity, threats, and other disrespectful behavior will be deleted. Same goes for posts with any personally identifiable information, such as email address or phone number.
  • KEEP IT ORIGINAL: Before posting, please check the forum to see if someone else has already submitted a similar idea. If so, show them some support! Suggestions without unique ideas will be merged into an existing one.
  • KEEP IT SIMPLE: Due to the nature of UserVoice’s analytics tool, it’s important that the suggestions we get contain only one idea per post. Posts with multiple ideas will be merged into the suggestion most similar.

Please Note: Your default user name will be the name associated with your Hulu account. You can always change your user name in your UserVoice settings.

How can we improve Hulu?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Your latest platform update should have allowed for older devices, grandfathering them in. .

If your update had allowed older devices to benefit from your new platform then we would not be forced to purchase either newer TVs or newer Rokus, etc. It is very frustrating to not be able to view the service I pay for on all my devices. I'm all for updated software but geez, this is ridiculous. Either a patch or a device should be offered.

216 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

95 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hulu live on all smart tvs

I don't understand why Hulu live is not accessible on all smart tvs. I can watch Hulu live on my laptop from 2008 but not on my 2017 Vizio smart tv. I hope this is updated ASAP but if not I'm going to cancel my Hulu account. It's really deceiving to put the Hulu logo on the Vizio box when the full Hulu capabilities cannot be accessed.

298 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

59 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. TV guide and time clock

Would like to see a better tv guide schedule on the tv that is similar to what I've seen on my iPhone and computer. It would beneficial to have a display of time in the up right hand corner for guide only.

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 826 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  282 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give the Hulu app to ALL smart TV's

I believe its very inconvenient that the Hulu app has been removed from my Smart TV. I bought my Samsung smart tv just to watch my favorite Hulu series "The Handmaids Tale" because it hurts my eyes to watch it on my phone or laptop. Hulu will definately lose a great amount of loyal customers if they do not make the hulu app compatible with all smart tv's again. In all reality who really wants to watch their shows on there phone or laptop? It is very uncomfortable.

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Live tv on VIZIO smart tv

Can we get live tv on the VIZIO smart tv? There is a Hulu button but no live tv. Sad.

595 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  155 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add HULU app to Sharp/Hisense/VEWD

Add Hulu/HULU Live app to Sharp/Hisense/VEWD. Extremely unhappy and disappointed that I pay for the service and it is not easily accessible .

243 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  54 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Live TV on all devices

If you can stream HULU on your device, you should also be able to stream live TV also, regardless of which device you are using. I’m paying to stream live TV, but since my TV is a Vizio, I cannot stream live TV on it. I can only stream live TV on my iPhone. I might as well cancel live TV if I cannot watch it on my TV with a screen bigger than my iPhone.

133 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hulu Beta on Older Vizio Smart Tvs

Wouldn't it be great to get 'Your Stuff' and everything else on the amazing Hulu Beta on your older Vizio TV? You should have to buy a new TV just because an app won't update on your perfectly good smart TV. This is why I would like Hulu Beta on my older model of my Vizio Smart TV

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow casting to Xbox One

Allowed casting from phone to Xbox One like Chromecast. I can cast YouTube from my
    phone to my Xbox One why not Hulu?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bring Live TV to Older Samsung TV Models (2016 and earlier)

I Just purchased a 2016 model (made in 2017) a few months ago and sad to see Live TV isn't supported yet, only on Tizen models. Please bring this to earlier models so I don't have to use Sling.

886 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  273 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Edit the update effecting Smart TVs 2012 and older

Hulu launched an update that does not allow for Smart TVs (any brand) to launch the app just by using the TV. I do not wish to purchase another device in order to use an app on a SMART TV that was working until last week. I also do not appreciate the lack of warning on Hulu’s part. I personally did not receive an email stating Hulu was doing an update such as this. I will be sharing this information to hopefully get more help pressuring Hulu to launch a new update to continue supporting ALL Smart TVs.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. live tv experience

I find this to be unacceptable. I have a 2 year old Sony blu ray that sports HULU plus but not able to access live tv. My computer is older and so is my chromecast 1st verison it works but the streaming is horrible. I have to use my android phone and chromecast to watch. Not a way to confince me to add this after my free trail.
    very dissatified.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow for more than two devices to be streamed as standard

I signed up for your live tv package and like it the best over all other streaming services. I had to cancel though because I can only stream on two devices at the same time. We are a family of four and this is disappointing. If you could increase your minimum amount of devices to at least three, I would be a customer. DirecTV NOW allows three devices to be streamed as a minimum - don't be like DirecTV, be better.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fix the iPad Pro (iOS 11) video streaming error

Video will not stream on the iPad Pro (iOS 11). Hulu tech support was not aware of this issue however it is posted on the following Apple message board: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8373659

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sony live tv

Need to add live tv to Sony products. Why is it taking so long?

277 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  81 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Update the app!! IS a 2015 Smart TV too old, REALLY??

Update the app for Samsung Smart TVs!! I have a 2015 model, not old at all. It's ridiculous that we're not able to use features that we pay for. And not to mention, I would LOVE to pay for HuluLive, but I obviously won't because it's not compatible!!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 79 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  13 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base