Experience

Have suggestions for how we can improve Hulu? Share them here, or vote for the ideas you like best. The goal of our UserVoice community is to collect specific viewer suggestions for our product management team to consider in the future. With that in mind, please take note of the following guidelines:

• KEEP IT CLEAN: Please help us keep the integrity of our community. Posts with profanity, threats, and other disrespectful behavior will be deleted. Same goes for posts with any personally identifiable information, such as email address or phone number.
  • KEEP IT ORIGINAL: Before posting, please check the forum to see if someone else has already submitted a similar idea. If so, show them some support! Suggestions without unique ideas will be merged into an existing one.
  • KEEP IT SIMPLE: Due to the nature of UserVoice’s analytics tool, it’s important that the suggestions we get contain only one idea per post. Posts with multiple ideas will be merged into the suggestion most similar.

Please Note: Your default user name will be the name associated with your Hulu account. You can always change your user name in your UserVoice settings.

How can we improve Hulu?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sync My Stuff and Watchlist across platforms

My Tivo Bolt has only a Hulu watchlist, not My Stuff. My Hulu App for Android has My Stuff, but no Watchlist. It does have a sync feature that sometimes works, or is not instantaneous apparently.

I would like to see My Stuff available on my Tivo Bolt (4th gen) or at least a two-way sync option between the watchlist and my stuff so the two lists can be synchronized between the two platforms.

789 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

151 comments  ·  My Stuff  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Default to my stuff (not lineup)

(Roku) app should start with my stuff not "lineup". When I start the app I'm not looking for new shows, I'm looking for my shows. If I want to search for something new I'm happy to make an extra click to get to search/new shows

205 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

48 comments  ·  My Stuff  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Deleting unwanted content

It is very frustrating not to be able to delete unwanted content from my watchlist. It's also extremely frustrating to have unwanted content added when the show I am watching runs over into the next show. Please give your viewers the option of deleting unwanted content and don't force feed us shows we have no desire to watch.
    Thank you.

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  My Stuff  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A way to Add or Subtract networks MyChannels

Hulu needs to develop a way to Add or Remove channels to/from MyChannels. Currently, only adds to MyStuff which is NOT what we want.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Stuff  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. as much as disney owns hulu is there a way yall can make like a disney movies page.

make a disney movie page for those disney movie favorites. I have so many saved to my stuff however not able to view them since october of 2017

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Don't force me to use your default controls, add advanced controls to my stuff.

You have to stop trying to force your users to use the controls/settings that you think are best. Give us more options!

Please add an advanced controls panel for those of us who need to customize the way we use Hulu. There have been too many updates that are forcing users to browse shows in the format that your team has decided is best. I understand that there should be a clean and simple default mode, it makes it easier for grandma to use, and that's great. But you simply won't be able to create a single user experience that…

716 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

73 comments  ·  My Stuff  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. There are shows I *NEVER* want to see anywhere in the apps/devices. How do I indicate "NEVER show this to me again"? Some of the content cho

There are shows I *NEVER* want to see anywhere in the apps/devices. How do I indicate "NEVER show this to me again"? Some of the content choices REALLY bother me. They go against every personal principle. They bother me enough to cancel my subscription and never return. I need your help here. This seems like Product Design 101 - Don't **** off the customer. I watched a show once to see what it was about and thought "OMG, I never want to see that again" and the algorithms keep popping it to the top "Don't you want to continue watching?"…

33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  My Stuff  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show cancelation indications

I would like some indication of a series being cancelled or if it is still releasing episodes. Ideally it would state whether new episodes were being released on Hulu or when the new season may be aired or not, but I would certainly settle for a "series air date 20016-20017" type of indication if that were the case.

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Rewatch Episodes or Series feature

It is annoying having to rewind shows and movies like a VHS. Please, implement some kind of a rewatch system, much like that of Netflix and most other related services, where once the episode or series has been watched, it goes back to the beginning. Thank you

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. teams

Teams is cryptic at best. When I follow a team, make it easy to get to the games. Half the time teams and sports get confused and you can't tell what is on. This is one of the weakest elements of your interface.

108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  15 comments  ·  My Stuff  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. User Forum for Questions Instead Of Beta Feedback

I want a user Forum, for questions to be asked, answers to be posted, and a search function. I've had Hulu for less than 24 hours, and am frustrated with a growing list of questions I cannot find answers for.
    Clearly Hulu formerly provided an actual user forum, because instructions for it are located at:
    https://www.hulu.com/forums/info
    Is there actually a forum, or did Hulu just erroneously leave up the instructions for the forum they used to have?

I'm not interested in posting feedback, I just want answers. I bet many of my questions are questions others have, and if there…

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  My Stuff  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. IN-SCREEN CAST AND MOVIE INFO FEATURE

It would be great if hulu could have a feature like prime where you can click on the screen of the movie you are watching and get the full cast and movie info. I love that feature and find myself inadvertently trying to click on it while watching hulu

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Selection List

Basically when your looking for something to watch you can click on a tv or show add it to a temporary list so that way you can compare which show you want to watch as you browse.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. remember which episodes i've already watched

rather than making shows in my list say that i have 30 remaining episodes just because i've rewatched an old episode, you should remember which episodes i've already watched so the notification of how many are remaining doesn't show up (because that number is false). you should not have that showing up based on LAST EPISODE WATCHED, the system should remember that i've watched all of those already

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My Stuff more like Watchlist

Adding single episodes to My Stuff, much like you can do with the watchlist on the traditional website. Right now when you add a single episode Hulu adds the entire series. This makes watching shows that run concurrently impossible without starting each episode individually.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Where are my shows?

You switched me to new.hulu.com and now none of the shows I was watching show up under 'My Stuff'.

What is wrong with you? This is the second time you have removed all of the items that I had marked as shows I was watching. First was when you removed the watch list. I didn't watch for a long time after that because that sucked. And now you have done it again. I hate you hulu. You have the data, you could have done this right.

No profanity. Too bad, you deserve some choice words.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix Rating Ability

I keep wanting to rate the shows within the 5 stars they provide, but when I go to rate it and then reopen the browser next time, I've discovered it hasn't actually saved my rating at all. How am I supposed to give feedback and get proper suggestions on what I'd like to watch if they don't give me the option to rate the show/movie?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Certain Episodes added to 'My Edpisodes' not Showing up in My 'My Edpisodes'

In certain TV series, after adding an episode to 'My Episodes' it doesn't show up there even though the app claims it is in My Episodes. It's also a bit confusing. When I highlight an episode, and press the asterisk to bring up the menu, one option is to "Add episode to My Stuff.: Now, what is the episode being added to, My Episodes or My Stuff.
    Lets guess and say they mean My Episodes.
    Seems a couple of my series aren't adding episodes from Season 1. The other seasons seem fine.
    I was on the phone with Hulu for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base