Experience

Have suggestions for how we can improve Hulu? Share them here, or vote for the ideas you like best. The goal of our UserVoice community is to collect specific viewer suggestions for our product management team to consider in the future. With that in mind, please take note of the following guidelines:

• KEEP IT CLEAN: Please help us keep the integrity of our community. Posts with profanity, threats, and other disrespectful behavior will be deleted. Same goes for posts with any personally identifiable information, such as email address or phone number.
  • KEEP IT ORIGINAL: Before posting, please check the forum to see if someone else has already submitted a similar idea. If so, show them some support! Suggestions without unique ideas will be merged into an existing one.
  • KEEP IT SIMPLE: Due to the nature of UserVoice’s analytics tool, it’s important that the suggestions we get contain only one idea per post. Posts with multiple ideas will be merged into the suggestion most similar.

Please Note: Your default user name will be the name associated with your Hulu account. You can always change your user name in your UserVoice settings.

How can we improve Hulu?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 week notices

We need more than 2 weeks to be told episodes are expiring. I'm only on season 2 of Army Wives and it expires in 13 days. This isn't enough time to binge and I don't want to be cut off half way through a show. We need at least a month's notice.

41 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  8 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Organize the episodes

If I am on season 6 of a show and i go to the show's page, the first episode is S1, E1 so i have to scroll over a bunch until i get to the right episode and then once i finish that i scroll down to the next episode and have to do the same thing. It's really annoying. Create an option for users to order the episode from reverse air date, or make it so that the next episode you are on is always highlighted or selected when you come to the show's page.

45 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Working On It  ·  6 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I have Hulu to watch Network shows the next day they air. It would be excellent if Hulu had a list of TV show that aired the previous night

I have Hulu to watch Network ********* shows the day after they air. It would be excellent if Hulu had a list of TV shows that aired on the networks the previous day. Example: "********* Last Night" I could add this to my watch list for easy access. Without Cable I have no idea what aired on the networks.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Working On It  ·  0 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Be able to request for titles within the app

If unable to find a certain show/movie/network in search, be able to vote for or request it. Would be nice to know what the leaders are and maybe it will help Hulu know more about what every customer is wanting instead of just the outgoing ones on the help forum site.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Too much info in description

I understand wanting detailed descriptions, but watching season 7 of the good wife, the ENTIRE episode is described, plot twists included. It's like a 2 paragraph plot summary that leaves nothing to the imagination.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can we get an A-Z tab to browse for movies, please?

Tired of seeing different tabs with duplicate listings of stuff I am already not interested in watching while also having to dig to find movies and shows I'd be interested in watching. Rather just have an A-Z so I can located it alphabetically instead of based on someones opinion of what genre it belongs in; like "World's Greatest Dad" is not a comedy in my opinion.

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Separate the dubs and subs for anime in the app

The subs and dubs are put together in the Hulu app and it is a jumbled mess. I also can't find some of the dubs in the app but I can find and watch them in my browser on my pc.

32 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  11 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More readily accessible and detailed descriptions of movies and tv

It would be very helpful to have more detailed descriptions everywhere possible: there's not enough info, NOR is it easily available everywhere I need it. I should be able to easily scroll over a movie/tv show and get the essentials -- but I can't once I add it to my watchlist - I often forget why I added it, then have to go to the show-page, but then there aren't any/enough details when I get there. Every other venue I use includes director, main actors, genre, language, ESPECIALLy if it is subtitled. I hate going to a show, get in…

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Working On It  ·  1 comment  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Trailers

Hulu used to be a go to tool whenever My family was undecided on a movie in theaters. The movie trailers was a frequent visit in our house hold and exposed us to movies we would have otherwise overlooked. I would greatly appreciate this option so I may continue to watch trailers on my tv inside of on my phone with apps such as Fandango and YouTube.

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Use Case: Quickly Choosing Other Episodes From Initial Screens

Hi, I'm Hunter & I am a UX Analyst & I love Hulu! - On the Roku device, it would be nice to have a 'More episodes' option when clicking 'Options' from the home/landing screen. My current path is: select TV show- Options- Details. this is Too many clicks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Working On It  ·  0 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I miss a couple of shows that we're on Netflix

I love everything about Hulu but my family and I miss a couple of shows that makes me want Netflix again but I'd rather not. Goosebumps and the haunting hour. We watched them all the time and as a family. I would love if they were on here. I'd be 100 percent satisfied

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. adding Doctor Who to the show line-up

i was wondering if you coukd please add Doctor Who to your Show's Line Up please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Logo TV Network

Add the Logo TV Network. Logo TV is an American digital cable and satellite television channel that is owned by Viacom Media Networks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Up to date seasons

Being up to date on seasons. I understand there are licensing and royalty issues to hammer out, but comeon Hulu, Up to date seasons would really make a difference.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Update

Keep current with tv shows advertised, some shows are at least 2 episodes behind

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Picking up a new show.

With all that is going on in the world right now with Equality and ****** harassment. I thought it would be a great idea to pick up a show that was previously on MTV that had SO much potential. Sweet/Vicious based on two female college students fighting against those who have sexually assaulted without consent. I don't really know who that would work to pick up a show from another network but I know it worked for The Mindy Project and thought it might be a good idea for you guys to try.

Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Scooby Doo

Would love to see old school Scooby Doo added to the kids lineup

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base