Experience

Have suggestions for how we can improve Hulu? Share them here, or vote for the ideas you like best. The goal of our UserVoice community is to collect specific viewer suggestions for our product management team to consider in the future. With that in mind, please take note of the following guidelines:

• KEEP IT CLEAN: Please help us keep the integrity of our community. Posts with profanity, threats, and other disrespectful behavior will be deleted. Same goes for posts with any personally identifiable information, such as email address or phone number.
  • KEEP IT ORIGINAL: Before posting, please check the forum to see if someone else has already submitted a similar idea. If so, show them some support! Suggestions without unique ideas will be merged into an existing one.
  • KEEP IT SIMPLE: Due to the nature of UserVoice’s analytics tool, it’s important that the suggestions we get contain only one idea per post. Posts with multiple ideas will be merged into the suggestion most similar.

Please Note: Your default user name will be the name associated with your Hulu account. You can always change your user name in your UserVoice settings.

How can we improve Hulu?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. #SAVELUCIFER

This is my 9th time doing this.... Fox is dumb for ditching lucifer because of "viewers" ive never watched it on fox at all. Ive always watched it only on hulu... So what? My view doesnt mean anything then? And I dont have twitter to help protest the cancellation of lucifer. its one of my most favorite shows EVER. Its one of the reasons why i even kept my hulu account. I was introduced to lucifer on hulu and i want to keep enjoying it on hulu. I really think it would be an amazing idea for hulu to let…

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have Hulu carry Lucifer, so they can make new seasons!

Have @hulu #pickuplucifer as a regular streaming show. It's already carried here it is loved around the world as you may or may not know. Not everyone can afford regular cable, but streaming companies make watching shows people love more affordable. Don't let FOX letting this treasure go reflect a decision your company makes.

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please see what Hulu can do about picking up the rights to "Lucifer" and save it from being canceled! There are few current TV programs tha

Please see what Hulu can do about picking up the rights to "Lucifer" and save it from being canceled! There are few current TV programs that I enjoy and Lucifer is one of them! Thank-You for your consideration!

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ads will be played

A message at the bottom of the title for shows and movie that have ads. Something that simple will get rid for the need to update a list, or run it to a problem of someone think the account is set up wrong. This could lower the call/chat service problems as well.

After reading some of the posts about this kind of problem, i believe this could help solve those as well. I dont mind doing some research to look for answers to questions i have, but to be expected to find a list of all the shows that have…

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  9 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Save Lucifer!

This show is simply amazing and deserves another season. It has a large following of loyal fans that will watch faithfully on this website if it gets the chance. If you pickup Lucifer the fans will not let you down!

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Save Lucifer!

This show is simply amazing and deserves another season. It has a large following of loyal fans that will watch faithfully on this website if it gets the chance. If you pickup Lucifer the fans will not let you down!

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Note when there are only clips of a listed show. Navigated to TV, networks, series, no show, just clips!

Note when there are only clips of a listed show. Navigated to TV, networks, series, no show, just clips!

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. SAVE LUCIFER!

Hulu, save Lucifer! Watching that show is LITERALLY the highlight of my week and one of the reasons I still have a Hulu subscription

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Save Last Man On Earth

Last Man on earth season 4 left us on a cliff. Typical Fox made a mistake not ending the show properly. Please save Last Man On Earth so we can see what happens to Tandy and the crew!!!

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I'm confused...?

I was wondering why we get season 2 of a show but not seasons 1 or 3...? And why are we getting only one episode of an entire season. I just watched s1e5 of a show because that's all that's available....?

104 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Working On It  ·  12 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why is there no TruTV?

I would love to watch Impractical Jokers, Havk my Life, and Adam Ruins everything..if we had TruTV i could finally remove cable service

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Don't Select Icons that Spoil Episodes

Please select icons for episodes that DON'T spoil the episodes. The icon for the final episode of Lost is a HUGE spoiler - literally a picture of the final 10 seconds of the entire series! This is a huge spoiler and needs to be changed ASAP!

41 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Working On It  ·  1 comment  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Would like to see "last watched date" in the show details

It would be nice to see a line before/after "date aired". I don't find any use in date aired and would much rather see the date of the last time I watched that episode. This could pop up after an episode is viewed the first time.

I think this would be very useful as I am switching between seasons.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Disappearing Shows

The header listings of shows comes and goes so quickly sometimes I miss them. Very annoying. Where do you put them. Why not have a weekly listing of shows that appear in the header. Add a section below maybe calling them "Shows of the Week". Keep adding every day and clear them out once a week.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Working On It  ·  0 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Number episodes correctly

Law & Order S17 episode numbers are off because Hulu doesn't show E02, so Hulu's E02 is really E03 in real life. I know sometimes you don't get permission to air an episode, but please don't number wrong. The real episode number should be the number shown by Hulu. Or, you could put a thumbnail of where a missing episode is, with a message telling the user Hulu didn't get the rights.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Working On It  ·  0 comments  ·  TV Show & Movie Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. A.P. BIO

This show is hilarous!! Please keep it on!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Kevin (Probably) Saves The World Please SAVE

I would like to make a request that HULU consider saving Kevin (Probably) Saves the World from extinction. Fantastic, family friendly show that has a huge fan base. We need another season.... many more new seasons. There are not too many shows I will fight for but this one is a gem. Thank you for your consideration.

Save Kevin (Probably) Saves The World!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. View OnDemand Episodes that don't need to be recorded but that will be available weekly

I know the contracts with Hulu are complicated but it would be super helpful if for example while you are browsing there was a way to know if Hulu had certain shows and episodes available weekly or a season. That way I will know that I don't have to record a series because I'll know Hulu has a deal to allow each episode to be added on demand for the remainder of the season.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Maigret with Rowan Atkinson

Could we have the new Maigret series with Rowan Atkinson?

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base