Experience

Have suggestions for how we can improve Hulu? Share them here, or vote for the ideas you like best. The goal of our UserVoice community is to collect specific viewer suggestions for our product management team to consider in the future. With that in mind, please take note of the following guidelines:

• KEEP IT CLEAN: Please help us keep the integrity of our community. Posts with profanity, threats, and other disrespectful behavior will be deleted. Same goes for posts with any personally identifiable information, such as email address or phone number.
  • KEEP IT ORIGINAL: Before posting, please check the forum to see if someone else has already submitted a similar idea. If so, show them some support! Suggestions without unique ideas will be merged into an existing one.
  • KEEP IT SIMPLE: Due to the nature of UserVoice’s analytics tool, it’s important that the suggestions we get contain only one idea per post. Posts with multiple ideas will be merged into the suggestion most similar.

Please Note: Your default user name will be the name associated with your Hulu account. You can always change your user name in your UserVoice settings.

How can we improve Hulu?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cant watch Stanley Cup playoff games on NBC

Cant watch the Stanley Cup playoff games on NBC because NBC isn't available in my area. Hulu Live is a sponsor of the Stanley Cup playoffs and the advertise being able to watch "every game" but its the first round and I already don't get a nationally broadcasted game today

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't cut off live sports just because the allotted time is up and the next show is supposed to start. So frustrating.

Allow for a live sporting event to air until is completed. There's nothing more frustrating than watching a game and having the game cut off and switch to the regular scheduled program while the game is still on. There has to be a way to correct this.

58 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I can't watch a fútbol!!

How i can do to watch a fútbol Soccer on hulu??

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Female Sports Teams Don't Matter to Hulu

When establishing new user profiles, Hulu asks users to select the professional sports teams that they support from a comprehensive list of men's football, basketball, baseball, and soccer teams. Astonishingly, not a single female sports team is represented in the list. What are you trying to say, hulu? Are women not professional athletes?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add lead time for live games

If I search for an event that's still in pregame it won't appear in the search results, or there inst something to click on to get to the channel early.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Le Mann supposed to be on FS1 and FS2, per the channel listings for them but it's not on Hulu's FS1 and FS2

FS1 and FS2 both list covering the 24 hours of Le Manns. Super I thought, I have it on Hulu. But coming to Hulu the FS1 and FS2 channels here are not covering it What gives?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Not everybody is interested in sports - allow users option to turn off sports

As a software developer myself, I can tell you this is would NOT be a very hard feature to implement. Just DON'T insert all the sports menus when the "No sports please" option is checked "on".

Meanwhile, I don't guess you could also create Hulu plans which do not include sports. I resent having to pay into ESPN and so on. Why don't you have special menus so we can watch symphony orchestras or ballet companies repeat? (Yeah, I know ... nobody is interested in these. Yet an orchestral performer is more adept than any basketball player. And a ballet…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. need a selection for sport type - there are no teams for golf - so there is no way to add "Golf" tournaments to My Stuff

need a selection for sport type - there are no teams for golf - so there is no way to add "Golf" tournaments to My Stuff

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please add a category for motorsports to your sports banner like your NBA or MLB. There are many series and networks applicable.

There are more than a dozen different series of motor sports covered by at least half a dozen networks. There are many motorsports news and other featured programs in addition to live races. It is hard to find a race unless you already know exactly what, where and when and do a search. Please make this a category on par with NBA, MLB etc.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please don’t give results of Olympic competitions in on demand menu

I’m trying to watch the Olympics on demand. When searching for available shows the figure skating shows are telling the results on the menu. I had to switch to the nbc app instead of Hulu so I wouldn’t find out how someone skated or who won before I watch the competition. This is very annoying.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. An easier way to add whole events to record such as Australian Open or 2018 Winter Olympics, & not each episode separately

It is quite frustrating to record whole competitions such as Australian Open, Wimbledon or Winter Olympics, World Soccer cup, it's quite time consuming, and not so easy to find all the episodes of each championship!

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Olympics coverage (better comment than the typical people who are just complaining, please read) :)

I could not navigate with understanding of what to record at what not. All I wanted to watch was the live coverage of the Olympic Games 2018 per day. I recorded so much undesired content that it deleted whole days of coverage (due to lack of space) and I was left with crazy short minute highlights and commentary of people just commenting, and interviews. It also deleted shows and movies that would have been nice to see. I also did not know that the Olympics of 2018 was not able to be viewed with leisure. It would have helped if…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Show entire Olympic Events!!

Why am I paying 40 bucks to view Olympic events on Hulu and all I get is limited, pre-selected content when NBC is streaming entire events? Why can’t I search by sport or event on Hulu and just view the event? Seems like the most basic, common sense option. I’ll be canceling my subscription after trying to watch the Men’s Figure Skating Short Program in Hulu and getting to see only one American skater and no one else. Went to stream.nbcolympics.com and got the entire event. Y’all are owned by NBC, this shouldn’t be so hard!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It's impossible to watch an NFL game live this is a joke!

I don't have an idea, except to cancle my subcription.

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. More NFL!

I would pay more if Hulu could air all NFL games all season long! Sick of not beable to watch my team because it’s blacked out!!!!

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Personalized Olympics Experience

The personalized olympics experience was announced to be available 2/2 (for you to pick favorite sports to construct personalized olympics coverage). I can't see it in my Hulu live!
    Per website https://www.hulu.com/press/hulu-update/2018-olympics-experience/ *Live streaming of the NBC broadcast network on Hulu is available only in markets where Hulu carries the NBC network. Does this mean this is not available in northern CA?

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Don’t lie to people

I have to pay $40 a month for my hulu service. I did extensive research, and spoke with one of your customer service representative for over 30 minutes. Now I am finding out that I was misled, and I CANNOT EVEN GET THE SUPER BOWL! I could save money by going back to cable tv, and this really sucks.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Live sports

When navigating to a channel playing live sports, I’d like the default to be the live play rather than starting from the beginning of the game. Especially important when flipping between a show and a game.

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base