Experience

Have suggestions for how we can improve Hulu? Share them here, or vote for the ideas you like best. The goal of our UserVoice community is to collect specific viewer suggestions for our product management team to consider in the future. With that in mind, please take note of the following guidelines:

• KEEP IT CLEAN: Please help us keep the integrity of our community. Posts with profanity, threats, and other disrespectful behavior will be deleted. Same goes for posts with any personally identifiable information, such as email address or phone number.
  • KEEP IT ORIGINAL: Before posting, please check the forum to see if someone else has already submitted a similar idea. If so, show them some support! Suggestions without unique ideas will be merged into an existing one.
  • KEEP IT SIMPLE: Due to the nature of UserVoice’s analytics tool, it’s important that the suggestions we get contain only one idea per post. Posts with multiple ideas will be merged into the suggestion most similar.

Please Note: Your default user name will be the name associated with your Hulu account. You can always change your user name in your UserVoice settings.

How can we improve Hulu?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ESPN Live

Hulu has been great for watching Live sports except for live games on ESPN. It freezes quite a bit and the picture quality gets fuzzy. I don't have any issues with live games on Fox or Big Ten Network. Just Curious if this could be addressed or it's just me.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sports not "Live"

There are so many screen freezes and so-called "buffering" pauses during live sporting events that it is simply useless to try to watch live, which makes the whole concept of Hulu Live a sort of fraud.

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Eagles vs. Falcons

Watching NFL playoffs, stuck on buffering!$!! Absolutely no way to watch the last 6 minutes of a divisional playoff game = worthless.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add more sports options

More college sports. Adding the Pac12 and other regional conference networks, even as an extra add-on, would be a huge bonus.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB Networks

Need to add NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB Networks. This would greatly enhance your sports package. Sling has 2 of the 3 so it isn't impossible.

36 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  5 comments  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Live sports

When navigating to a channel playing live sports, I’d like the default to be the live play rather than starting from the beginning of the game. Especially important when flipping between a show and a game.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add sports tabs/teams

Please add the ability to select college teams in NCAA Football and NCAA Basketball to favorites as well as an NCAA Basketball tab under sports. Thanks

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Blackout of over-the-air shows

Why does CBS get to withhold shows that are being nationally broadcast? I'm of course talking about the NFL playoffs. Sorry CBS, I'm not signing up for your separate standalone service instead of getting an antenna.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. More NFL!

I would pay more if Hulu could air all NFL games all season long! Sick of not beable to watch my team because it’s blacked out!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improve streaming for s

Better streaming for sports. Couldn’t believe I was referred to one of your competitors to watch a football game a couple of weeks ago. if you’re going to send me to watch YouTube, maybe I should sign up with them?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Super Bowl on NBC??

I live in an area where I don’t get NBC live. Will this be available on the NBC Sports Network or should I make other plans to watch the game?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Better Coverage for Top Ranked College Football Games!

You need to get better coverage for college football games. I can't get any of the college football games on CBS or FOX. These are BIG games -- top 10 teams that are playing, but I am not able to watch! I better be able to watch the college football bowl games!

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Group Playoff games

I'd like to be able to add "MLB Playoffs" to "My Stuff" and be able to search all available games being played.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Nfl games that are out of your vewing zone

I would love to have better options to see teams that i would other wise not be able to watch because i live in VA. Such as the Cheafs, Broncos or The la chargers.

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Today's game is difficult to find.

I'm having a ton of trouble finding the broadcast of the next live Rangers baseball game. I have to sort through past games and all the rebroadcasts and I still can't find it easily. I actually had to google it to find the time and opponent then go to FSSW and scroll to the start time to find the broadcast. It wasn't even listed on the "My Teams" page!

The next live broadcast needs to be at the top of the page. It needs to be obvious and easy to find. "My Favorite" teams need to auto-record live games. Having…

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A la Carte Option

Instead of a predefined package of channels, how about adding a la carte?

57 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  12 comments  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. When a game goes past the scheduled air time, it freezes and errors out. When trying to select the channel again, which is labeled as the n

When a game goes past the scheduled air time, it freezes and errors out. When trying to select the channel again, which is labeled as the next program to be aired (which is fine), it starts playing a few minutes back and then freezes again at the same point as before. Never continues to show the program, and never continues on to the new program. I keep missing the end of games.

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Working On It  ·  12 comments  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Remove sports optional

I know many people like sports, but some like myself have no interest in them. Screen space is important I have no desire to waste it on sports or teams. It would be nice to have a preference to remove sports from menus by profile.

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  5 comments  ·  Sports & Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. UFC 220

I am new to Hulu. Can I order UFC 220 on Hulu Live TV?

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base