new.hulu.com

Have suggestions for how we can improve Hulu? Share them here, or vote for the ideas you like best. The goal of our UserVoice community is to collect specific viewer suggestions for our product management team to consider in the future. With that in mind, please take note of the following guidelines:

• KEEP IT CLEAN: Please help us keep the integrity of our community. Posts with profanity, threats, and other disrespectful behavior will be deleted. Same goes for posts with any personally identifiable information, such as email address or phone number.
  • KEEP IT ORIGINAL: Before posting, please check the forum to see if someone else has already submitted a similar idea. If so, show them some support! Suggestions without unique ideas will be merged into an existing one.
  • KEEP IT SIMPLE: Due to the nature of UserVoice’s analytics tool, it’s important that the suggestions we get contain only one idea per post. Posts with multiple ideas will be merged into the suggestion most similar.

Please Note: Your default user name will be the name associated with your Hulu account. You can always change your user name in your UserVoice settings.

How can we improve new.hulu.com?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Please fix the buffering problem. It makes it unwatchable and not worth the price.

I got Hulu Live mainly for the news stations, CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, and the constant buffering is making them practically unwatchable. If it's not fixed soon, I'm going to have to cancel. I'm just not getting my money's worth. Is there any remedy in sight?

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Live TV Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add channels

Add QVC and The Weather Channel

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Live TV Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CW

Please work on adding the CW to the Live TV line-up.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Skipping, buffering and jumping

Please fix this issue, I am trying to watch 1 episode of 43 minute show and every 3 minutes it jumps Back 5 minutes. I see others are experiencing this, this is a huge issue that needs to be corrected IMMEDIATELY before you start loosing subscribers by the droves.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please do not record shows/movies just because they are on "My List".

I add shows/movies to "My List" because I want to watch them sometime in the future. Most of the things I add, however, are in Hulu's on demand library or the on demand library of a premium channel I subscribe to. I don't want Hardcore Henry recording every time it airs on live tv. Please add a "Record series", "Record episode/movie", or simply an "Add to my list" option that doesn't record it if we can ********* demand. The way it is set up now just makes it seem like you are trying to go out of your way to…

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Live TV Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Programming update local channels

I want to add local and National channels a few channels if you don't mind starting with locals.
    Phoenix Arizona 3 KTVK AZ FAMILY 6 KASE CW NETWORK 8 PBS KAZT METV NATIONAL NETWORKS LIKE VELOCITY NASA TV DISCOVERY CHANNEL SPIKE NICKELODEON TLC, CENTRAL WEATHER CHANNEL SCIENCE CHANNEL DIY NETWORK AND MAVTV MORE

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Live TV Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Nvidia Shield is not currently supported. Please add.

Nvidia Shield is an Android based device and does not currently have Live TV support. Please add support for this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add descrpitions

If you can briefly add episode descriptions, original air date, etc that would be helpful. And a longer look at what's coming up on certain channels.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Broader live TV coverage for sports

Broader live tv coverage for sports and news network. Live between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia and would like to watch Pittsburgh Sports

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Forewarn users about the inability to use non-mobile devices outside the home! I got excited with my new live subscription and enjoyed it

Post a warning to new Live users about location lockdown! I excitedly got the new live subscription only to find out a day later that it only works at home. It locks me out of Hulu on my laptop when I'm not home, at work, and when I travel anywhere unless I'm on a cell phone. It wasn't till I dug into the terms of use and through here that I then realized that it locks down your account, defeating the purpose of a web based stream service!

At the very least, give us the option to access Hulu with…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Local Channel

Any update on the addition of the local NBC channel for the Savannah, GA area?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. NBC!

It's crazy that NBC is not a part of the live channel mix.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please add AMC networks with We TV

Please add We TV channel to Hulu Live. Also, please add more programs to stream, such as Marriage Boot Camp seasons 3, 4, 5 and 10 and more seasons of Bridezillas. My family has enjoyed these shows for a long time.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop use IP address for Hulu Live please!

I love the idea of Hulu Live. We've been watching for a few weeks but are now having viewing issues due to the system using IP address instead of billing addresses or MAC addresses. I live in Florida and today was only able to view Michigan based content because my residential internet pulled an IP address from Michigan. Using IP addresses is not a reliable way to determine where the service is used since so many internet providers using dynamic IP addresses now. I would love to keep this service but will need go to another live streaming service because…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The weather channel?

Is Hulu working on getting the weather channel?

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Can you add these channels

Outsidetv , motorsportstv , beinsports , Rt and add epix ,epix2 ,epix3 ,epix hits and epix underground.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. NHL Network

Add NHL Network to the Live TV channel lineup.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. NBC

We would love to get NBC live, rather than On Demand. We feel this is the one critical channel missing from the local lineup (ZIP 89523).

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. NHL NETWORK & WORLD FISHING NETWORK

We recently signed up for Hulu. But we were disappointed to find out that these channels were not offered by Hulu.

We agreed to stay through the free trial offer after talking to Ben in the customer service dept., but will cancel at the end since the 2 channels listed above are not offered. We were about to drop our Sling service to come to Hulu until this. Sling offers these channels, so i guess we have to stay with them, even though you offer more live TV options. the 2 channels listed above are make or break for us.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. AMC

add amc as a live tv channel

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base