new.hulu.com

Have suggestions for how we can improve Hulu? Share them here, or vote for the ideas you like best. The goal of our UserVoice community is to collect specific viewer suggestions for our product management team to consider in the future. With that in mind, please take note of the following guidelines:

• KEEP IT CLEAN: Please help us keep the integrity of our community. Posts with profanity, threats, and other disrespectful behavior will be deleted. Same goes for posts with any personally identifiable information, such as email address or phone number.
  • KEEP IT ORIGINAL: Before posting, please check the forum to see if someone else has already submitted a similar idea. If so, show them some support! Suggestions without unique ideas will be merged into an existing one.
  • KEEP IT SIMPLE: Due to the nature of UserVoice’s analytics tool, it’s important that the suggestions we get contain only one idea per post. Posts with multiple ideas will be merged into the suggestion most similar.

Please Note: Your default user name will be the name associated with your Hulu account. You can always change your user name in your UserVoice settings.

How can we improve new.hulu.com?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Timeless

Please save Timeless! It would be an amazing addition to your programming! It’s smart, fun, has an amazing cast!

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Watching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Skip over show intro much needed!

Please add a "skip over intro" button to new Hulu

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Video UI semitransparent overlay is distracting. If I just accidentally wiggle my mouse it triggers.

Video UI semitransparent overlay is distracting. If I just accidentally wiggle my mouse it triggers. I watch on an HTPC with my mouse on an armrest, so it happens pretty easily.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Watching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Re-add "Next Video" button on New Hulu

The design of the new hulu watch page is perfect, but adding the next video button back would be nice for easier use as well as the dropdown to skip to the next few episodes. This makes it easier when skipping through episodes rather than having to scroll through the seasons/episodes drop down.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Save Timeless!

Please consider taking on "Timeless" as a Hulu original. The show does such a wonderful job of highlighting history's lesser known heroes and having them join the fight against corruption. I've learned a lot about history in a new and fun way — even researching more on my own. Plus, Our cast of heroes is wonderfully diverse without highlighting and bragging about their diversity. America needs more well-written and diverse television shows and there's so much left for "Timeless" to explore!

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Buffering

Disappointed due to buffering can't watch handmaids tale. HULU is bad!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Download feature

Can we have a download feature like Netflix to watch offline

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Love the new Hulu design but please please keep the NEXT EPISODE option!

Love the new Hulu design but please please keep the NEXT EPISODE option!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A new season of Shadowhunters

Hi! There's a show called Shadowhunters that was canceled by Freeform just yesterday, and thousands of fans are devastated by this action.The show deals with a lot of important issues that fans easily can relate to. We would love it if Hulu could try to pick up the content rights so we can get a fourth season! Thanks Hulu

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. A new season of Shadowhunters

Hi! There's a show called Shadowhunters that was canceled by Freeform just yesterday, and thousands of fans are devastated by this action.The show deals with a lot of important issues that fans easily can relate to. We would love it if Hulu could try to pick up the rights so we can get a fourth season!

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Expiring Videos

The new site does not list when videos are expiring, it just moves them to the Expiring section of My Stuff so I have no idea if the whole show is expiring or only certain episodes. The old site listed exactly how much time was left (hours/days) for expiring videos. Please bring that back!!

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Working On It  ·  0 comments  ·  Watching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Off-line veiwing

Downloading for offline viewing (like Netflix app has had for over a year now!)

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. New Hulu is HORRIBLE!

Please, abandon the New Hulu. I have been struggling with this 'updated' format ever since I was forced to use it. The app doesn't load/open most of the time, and if it does the videos are constantly shifting in and out of focus.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. A skip introduction button

Is it possible to add a skip introduction button so that after watching one episode after another you don't have to go through the introduction each and every time. It's kind of hard pushing the 10-second forward button until you get to the beginning of the show. Thank you

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. EPISODES DIFFICULT TO NAVIGATE

While watching a show you cannot skip/change episodes without completely turning off your current program and shuffling through the site to ope the episodes menu. It is a huge hassle and am already seeing the problems it could cause.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Would love to se DYI network on Hulu Live.

Would love to see DYI network. My husband is missing MAVTV since we cut the cable and began using Hulu Live.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. New show

You should have the entire series of punky Brewster

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Improve Connectability Outside the Home

Somehow I believe the connection outside the home needs to be fixed. My issue is that I cannot connect to hulu on my firestick outside the home, even though firestick's are designed to be used wherever there is an internet connection. I understand not being allowed to access hulu live outside the home on my firestick due to a difference in programming location, but why can't I access regular hulu? I contacted support and was told the only way to access hulu outside of my home is through a cell phone. Well what's the difference if I use a cell…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Paused videos don't stay paused

When I pause a video, it starts playing again on its own just a few minutes later. I have to exit the episode completely to keep this from happening. Very frustrating to pause, come back, and find the video has moved on without me.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base