new.hulu.com

Have suggestions for how we can improve Hulu? Share them here, or vote for the ideas you like best. The goal of our UserVoice community is to collect specific viewer suggestions for our product management team to consider in the future. With that in mind, please take note of the following guidelines:

• KEEP IT CLEAN: Please help us keep the integrity of our community. Posts with profanity, threats, and other disrespectful behavior will be deleted. Same goes for posts with any personally identifiable information, such as email address or phone number.
  • KEEP IT ORIGINAL: Before posting, please check the forum to see if someone else has already submitted a similar idea. If so, show them some support! Suggestions without unique ideas will be merged into an existing one.
  • KEEP IT SIMPLE: Due to the nature of UserVoice’s analytics tool, it’s important that the suggestions we get contain only one idea per post. Posts with multiple ideas will be merged into the suggestion most similar.

Please Note: Your default user name will be the name associated with your Hulu account. You can always change your user name in your UserVoice settings.

How can we improve new.hulu.com?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add channels

Add QVC and The Weather Channel

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Live TV Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please do not record shows/movies just because they are on "My List".

I add shows/movies to "My List" because I want to watch them sometime in the future. Most of the things I add, however, are in Hulu's on demand library or the on demand library of a premium channel I subscribe to. I don't want Hardcore Henry recording every time it airs on live tv. Please add a "Record series", "Record episode/movie", or simply an "Add to my list" option that doesn't record it if we can ********* demand. The way it is set up now just makes it seem like you are trying to go out of your way to…

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Live TV Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please improve Hulu live

please please please improve Hulu live to eliminate problems with buffering. I often can’t watch because of the constant pauses. Very frustrating:(

288 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

87 comments  ·  Live TV Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. NBC!

It's crazy that NBC is not a part of the live channel mix.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Live TV Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. NBC

We would love to get NBC live, rather than On Demand. We feel this is the one critical channel missing from the local lineup (ZIP 89523).

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The weather channel?

Is Hulu working on getting the weather channel?

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. please fix the buffering with slower internet speeds.

please fix the buffering with slower internet speeds.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please add Hulu with Live TV to Sony TVs!

Please add Hulu Live to Sony TVs!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Live TV Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Seeing The Wrong Local Channels

We need a better way of choosing which local channels we receive. My zip code is 72501 and I am receiving networks 100 miles south of my location verses the local networks 65 miles away.I don't understand this. I can't even receive my local news. I'm not sure what method Hulu uses to decide which networks I can receive but the system is evidently flawed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. AppleTV 4k/Hulu Live

Running built in chromecast on vizio tv, chromecast ultra on non-smart tv and AppleTV 4k. Great improvements to chromecast with all major issues, buffering etc. The AppleTV4k TVOS app needs attention. Has major issues with syncing audio/video, echoing, freezing. Hulu live runs much better on a $35 device versus a $200 one.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Buffering bad

First off, you're charging for Beta, I have never heard of any software company charging for Beta. Secondly, streaming services are not new, whats the problem here? The feed buffers, jumps, quality goes up and down. I've had less problems with free sites and Hulu wants $40 for this? You've got some work to do before this will be worth paying anything for.

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hulu Live & AppleTV 4k Latest Update

Since the latest tvos update (I think June 19) my appletv streaming issues, freezing, buffering, audio out of sync etc has improved dramatically. I watch a lot of MSNBC and CNN. These 2 have given me the worst live experience. They are running now, past 24hrs almost without a hiccup. My TBS east is buffering, not totally unwatchable, but frustrating. Hard to test every network but along with the need for this last update I'm believing that at least some of the problems come down to the integrity of the individual network feeds along with the local servers in each…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. “Buffers” to much. Trying to watch a movie sucks and makes me wanna get rid of the live tv. Don’t wanna keep paying so much for something cr

Fix the live tv “buffering” don’t wanna be paying what I am and it keeps doing this. Very annoying. An y’all should look into let us purchase regional sports stations.

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Live TV Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Live TV on Blu-Ray players

I would like to be able to watch live TV on my blu-ray player.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. AMC

add amc as a live tv channel

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please add AMC networks with We TV

Please add We TV channel to Hulu Live. Also, please add more programs to stream, such as Marriage Boot Camp seasons 3, 4, 5 and 10 and more seasons of Bridezillas. My family has enjoyed these shows for a long time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add more local channels please?

Please add KOMO and KONG channels in Seattle area. Kong channel has Inside Edition and Access Hollywood, my family would like to record these shows.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add Android TV's

Sony TVs

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base